ShoeMint Reviews

Show reviews that mention
shoes credit card pair money card credit site membership account refund
Filter review

Disgusted with shoemint

Over a month ago, I saw an advertisement for Shoemint on tv. The advertisement sound so simple. It suggests the consumer take a shoe quiz to match their personal shoe style. At no point does the advertisement reveal that the aforementioned company is a shoe club with a monthly fee of $80.00 following a shoe purchase. I never joined a shoe club. Moreover, I would have never purchased any shoes from Shoemint if I was made aware of their policy from the onset. I believe that Shoemint's advertisement draws customers to their site under false pretense; especially for those clients who have never joined a shoe club. I'm highly disgusted that my banking information was stored and debited without notification. I don't want a credit where I'm force to purchase a pair of shoes from shoemint in which the selection is not really my style. I want my money back!

Hello!

I just wanted to take the time to explain how ShoeMint works. After the first credit card purchase that enrolls you in our preferred membership where you can either "skip the month" or a $79.98 store credit is placed into your account. Skipping the month is very easy! You would just have to log into your account and click "skip the month" in the top right hand corner between the 1st-5th. Once you click that link and confirm the skip, you are not billed anything! There is never an obligation to pay and essentially the membership can be completely free.

If you wanted to read further into our membership it is explained in a paragraph disclaimer directly under the "purchase" button at checkout, on your confirmation email after your first purchase, on our promotional emails as well as our FAQs, Terms of Service and How it works page.

Other benefits of our membership include a personalized showroom based on the style quiz our customers take at sign up. Keep in mind, that all products are available for purchase. You do not have to solely pick from your showroom selection. We also offer Mintsider rewards points after each purchase you make on our site. You receive 10 points for each dollar you spend. These points can be redeemed for free merchandise. We also constantly have promotional offers for our preferred members. They could include free gifts with purchase, a percentage off ShoeMint shoes, double Mint rewards and many more!

If anyone ever has additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact customer care at: shoemint 888-483-****, customercare@***.com or live chat with us. Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,